Attic Fire, 12 Harriet Lane East

Monday, May 17th, 2010

Darien Firefighters working to extinguish attic fire caused by recessed light in floor below

“A recessed closet light sparks a fire that causes minor damage to the ceiling and the attic above.

Firefighters kept an attic fire from ripping through a Darien home at 12 Harriet Lane East in the wee hours Wednesday morning, fire officials say.”
(excerpt from DarienPatch article written by Cecelia Smith, April 28, 2010)

Read full article here:

http://darien.patch.com/articles/attic-fire-damages-darien-home